Do you want to fire an employee?
Do you have an employee that is not performing? Is the employee creating more trouble than they are worth? Are you ready to terminate them but are worried about legal ramifications? De Castro & Morrow, LLP can help.Learn more →
Are you being sued?
While a lawsuit can be damaging to any company, if you hire the right attorneys, you can protect your company and quickly and efficiently end the case so you can get back to running your business.Learn more →
Are you concerned that you are not complying with State and Federal Employment laws?
Most companies focus all of their time running and growing their business. What is often left behind is ensuring that the company is complying with the complex State and Federal employment laws. That is where we step in.Learn more →
- 20 Jan 2023New Employment Laws – 2023
- 21 Feb 2022Covid 19 UPDATE for 2022 and Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Extended
- 09 Feb 2022New Employment Laws – 2022
- 18 Dec 2020Cal-OSHA issues COVID-19 rules for all employers
- 18 May 2020COVID-19 Return to Work Guidelines
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get the free report "The Top Ten Mistakes Every Employer Makes that Can Turn into a Lawsuit."
- 20750 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 425, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- (818) 710-2700
- (818) 710-2701
We are available for immediate response to any human resource question. Please call us if you need an answer right away. Some common question topics include:
• Sexual harassment investigations
• Leaves of absences
• Wage and hour issues